As you train at the gym, you find out that after a certain period of time, the rate of your workout slowly declines. You may want to keep going for longer but it does not seem likely.
Well, Capsiplex Sport will solve all workout session issues! Within this workout supplement is the power of chili that heats up your metabolism. As the metabolic rate increases, you burn fat faster. Consequently, your body will find it easier to work out for longer and harder. This way, not only your weight stays under control but you work your way to a slimmer, trimmer body and rock hard abs.
When you use Capsiplex Sport, it results in:
- Increased focus
- Higher energy levels
- Burning off of 278 calories or more
- No harmful side effects
- Zero calories consumed as compared to most energy drinks that have a lot of calories
- The Capsimax® beadlet locks the heat of the chili extract in its center. The extract stays that way until the pill is digested in the stomach.
- Capsiplex Sport can triple the amount of burned calories, if taken before you start to exercise
- The number can go as high as twelve times after an hour of exercise
This workout supplement takes its name from the main ingredient it contains i.e. capsicum extract. From the red chili comes capsaicin, which is behind its heat. When you take a capsule of Capsiplex Sport, your metabolism speeds up due to the heat of capsaicin. The process called thermogenesis starts as soon as you take the pill, instead of having to wait until you start exercising as with other supplements. With capsaicin raising the energy level of your body, the rate at which it breaks down fat i.e. lipolysis also increases. That is why Capsiplex Sport will not only make your workouts more effective, it also helps you lose weight.
The Secret Formula
Other than Capsaicin, Capsiplex Sport contains the following ingredients:
- Niacin or Vitamin B3, which is known to boost energy levels, first and foremost. Other benefits that it provides include breaking down fats, carbohydrates, and proteins and helping you stave off mental and physical exhaustion for longer.
- An amino acid, L-Arginine, responsible for nitric oxide production. During exercise, when the concentration of this gas decreases, lactic acid can build up in your muscles. By bringing the levels of nitric oxide back up, L-arginine allows more blood to reach your muscles. With the blood comes more oxygen, which is exactly what your oxygen-starved muscles need! As a result, your energy levels spike up and you are ready for another workout session sooner.
- Piperine gives the heat to black pepper. It behaves in a way similar to Capsaicin but it also has a bonus function: making the nutrients that you receive from your food more readily available to your body.
- Caffeine may be the most popular stimulant in the world. In Capsiplex Sport, it is included in a quantity that balances its powers of stimulation minus the caffeine crash that overconsumption can bring.
The manufacturers recommend that you take one capsule of Capsiplex Sport half an hour before exercise.
Potential Side Effects
While none of Capsiplex Sport users have reported any side effects, this weight loss supplement does contain quite a bit of caffeine in the mix. That means, for people who are allergic to caffeine or suffer from insomnia on consuming it, should stay away from it. If your system is intolerant to stimulants, then you might start feeling jittery after you take Capsiplex Sport.
However, the side effects will not last for too long. The usual caution is advised for pregnant and breast-feeding women before taking Capsiplex Sport. They should consult their physician if they intend on taking this supplement. Those who have an allergy or a medical condition, concerning the components found in Capsiplex Sport need to seek the advice of a qualified doctor.
While Capsiplex Sport may lead to weight loss and a trimmer, muscular build, there are certain things to consider. Since the capsule has been made from gelatin, which is an animal product, it is unsuitable for certain groups of people such as vegans.